R/H Studio is looking for a motivated and skilled Sampling and Production assistant to join its Helsinki Studio.
Key responsibilities include delivering samples from design sketch, creating tech packs with precise accuracy and interact on daily basis with manufacturers to solve all issues related to sampling and production.
- Sourcing fabrics, yarns and trimmings
- Making sure all the sampling and production fabrics are ordered and received on time
- Produce technical drawings
- Overseeing sample arrivals and quality
- Manage all production aspects from quality to fabric issues before and during sampling and production
- Effectively run all fittings to ensure salesman samples and production conforms with the designer's vision and meets R/H quality requirements
- Minimum two years experience in sampling and production in the clothing industry
- An understanding of the material and fabric types
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a multi-task environment with a sense of urgency to meet development and production timelines
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and experienced in proactive problem-solving
- Fluency in English required
- Proficient in Illustrator, In-Design
*Please note that we are not looking for a designer, so no design skills are required. The main responsibility is to have an experience in dealing with sampling and production materials. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter by telling us why would you be the right fit in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an E-commerce & Digital Marketing trainee for approx. 6 months starting as soon as possible, but the latest in February-March 2022.
First you’ll assist in various management tasks within digital marketing and our online store rh-studio.fi, but it’s also possible to gain more responsibility during the traineeship.
We wish that you:
- are an energetic team player with a creative mindset and proactive attitude
- have knowledge in both Finnish and English
- have basic knowledge of MS Office and Adobe.
We offer an exciting opportunity to receive insight to the industry and get hands-on experience working for a fashion brand. We offer a flexible and motivating work environment and you will be an important part of the R/H team. The position is unpaid but will include employee benefits.
Don’t hesitate to apply! Send your application and CV to us to email@example.com.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you're an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Assist with photoshoots.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
We are a growing, fast-paced company offering a fun and creative workspace with networking and development opportunities! Apply to kick start your career! Send your application and CV to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.