R/H Studio is looking for a motivated and skilled Sampling and Production assistant to join its Helsinki Studio.
Key responsibilities include delivering samples from design sketch, creating tech packs with precise accuracy and interact on daily basis with manufacturers to solve all issues related to sampling and production.
- Sourcing fabrics, yarns and trimmings
- Making sure all the sampling and production fabrics are ordered and received on time
- Produce technical drawings
- Overseeing sample arrivals and quality
- Manage all production aspects from quality to fabric issues before and during sampling and production
- Effectively run all fittings to ensure salesman samples and production conforms with the designer's vision and meets R/H quality requirements
- Minimum two years experience in sampling and production in the clothing industry
- An understanding of the material and fabric types
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a multi-task environment with a sense of urgency to meet development and production timelines
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and experienced in proactive problem-solving Fluency in English required
- Proficient in Illustrator, In-Design
" R/H represents the women who connect with other women. Without barriers. Easy. Women who relate to each other. Women who women have fun with, enjoy the company of, wanna spend time with. We want to be the women in which other women find themselves. Enduring female icons. "
Hanna Riiheläinen and Emilia Hernesniemi founded R/H in 2010, in Helsinki Finland, after working in different areas of fashion and design. Through a diverse and international experience, both women came to understand the value of a local production practice, which became the operative principle of the company. All R/H clothes and accessories are designed in Finland and fabrics manufactured in the European Union. R/H believes that this local, sustainable practice is essential for well-being.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter by telling us why would you be the right fit in ENGLISH to email@example.com.
Looking for an internship?
We accept internship applications all year round, and you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "R/H Trainee". We are mainly looking for interns for 3-6 months. As a R/H Trainee, you get to be part of a rapidly growing Finnish fashion brand and receive a wide understanding of various operations behind a fashion brand. Trainee positions are unpaid but will include employee benefits.